Yo-Yo DESK RAW
- Delivery & Returns
Yo-Yo DESK® RAW offers unbeatable value for money:
- Extendable frame to multiple widths. Colour: Raw Steel
- Powered by Dual Motors (2-Step) fitted with SilentMotion™ technology
- Sustainable production made from 26% recycled steel
- Energy efficient: switched mode power supply
- Excellent stability: reinforced steel frame, feet and arms
- Lift capacity of 100kg. Maximum height adjustment to 130cm (incl. desktop) designed for user heights up to 203cm (ie 6’ 8”)
- FREE Digital Display with 3 Memory Settings included
- Gyro Anti-Collision and Anti-Thermal protection
- Desktop made from 70% recycled Wood. MFC core with melamine finish and square edge detail
- Port-holes (plastic) provided as standard for all sizes (except SMALL 120x70cm), upgrade to metal grommets for added elegance
- 7-year warranty
See also the Standard Height model Yo-Yo DESK PRO 2
For bespoke desk top sizes, shapes and colours please call us. Our "Frame only" option allows you to REUSE your existing desktop (if rectangular shaped & easily removeable).
IRELAND: we offer a reduced range of desktops and accessory options to ROI and Northern Ireland. Some colours / options may qualify for an additional surcharge (£100 ex VAT). Please contact us for details.
|Height Adjustment||62 – 127cm (Frame only)|
|Maximum Load Capacity||100kg (220lbs)|
|Control Switch||FREE Digital Display -3 memory settings|
|Motors||2 Motors. Noise level less than 45dB|
|Speed||3.6 cm / sec|
|Frame Colour(s)||Raw Steel|
|Frame Finish||Steel - powder coated|
|Frame Arm Length||58.5cm|
|Frame Foot Length||74cm|
|Frame Width Adjustment Range||109 - 155cm|
|Height Adjustment Method||Electric|
|Voltage||Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 450VA; Output: 23V 13A|
|CE Compliance||EMC Directive 2014/30EU|
|Life||10000 (cycles at full rated load)|
Delivery & Returns
- Standard delivery is 1 - 2 days if you select SELF-ASSEMBLY. Non-standard desktop colours or sizes will take 3 – 4 weeks.
- WARNING: we advise that desktop sizes of 160cm or larger are delivered with our FREE Installation service, due to high risk of shipping damage when sent by courier.
- Standard delivery to mainland UK only. Lead times to other UK Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland may be longer and will be confirmed after order is placed.
- The range of desktop options available for Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is limited and some colours and options will qualify for an additional surcharge of up to £100 ex VAT. Contact [email protected] for details.
- 7 - 12 days with a FREE INSTALLATION service. Non-standard desktop colours or sizes will take 3 – 4 weeks.
- Installation service is available on all products to mainland UK and mainland IRELAND.
- Bulk or project orders may require a longer delivery lead time. To be discussed and agreed separately.
- Our installation experts must operate SOCIALLY DISTANCED. After assembly of your desk they will demonstrate the user features.
- Our FRAME ONLY solutions may only be applied to existing desktops which have a minimum thickness of 18mm. They may not be made of resin or glass.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to dismantle & remove the old desk frame and IT equipment prior to the arrival of our installer. It is also your responsibility to REMOVE any desk which is being replaced, or we can quote separately for a removal service.
- We will issue a certificate of completion at the end of INSTALLATION SERVICE, after which the sale is complete.
- Once an order has been confirmed it may not be changed or cancelled. Your purchase is a “customised order” and any change requests, if we are able to agree to them, will result in additional fees and surcharges e.g. Administration Surcharge (£50 ex VAT), Collection Fee (£60 ex VAT) and Redelivery Fee (£60).
- Once a delivery appointment has been confirmed it may only be cancelled / rescheduled if you inform us 48 hours in advance. If cancelled within less than 48 hours of your time slot, we will have to charge £60 ex VAT rebooking fee.
- It is not possible to cancel your order once it has been confirmed or delivered, unless you opted in for our FREE TRIAL offer (as confirmed on your invoice). Any changes to your order, once confirmed, will incur additional fees.
- Upon completion of the installation (or delivery) we ask customers to sign our "Certificate of Completion". In the unlikely event that any fault occurs, please inform us immediately by email. We will require photographic evidence of the damage to process a valid claim.
- If after investigation we deem any fault(s) occurred our full responsibility, we will collect the faulty item and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
- If you have requested a FREE TRIAL, you must inform us within 30 days of delivery and we will collect the item free of charge. our terms and conditions state that any order which includes a voucher code or discount will not qualify for FREE TRIAL.
- We currently offer an INSTALLATION SERVICE in mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Germany.
- Please contact [email protected] for delivery & pricing to other destinations.
- Customers based in other EU / EFTA countries may purchase FRAME ONLY solutions.