Regular Price £1,199.94 Special Price £959.94 £799.95
- In Stock
- Yo-Yo DESK® is the UK’s #1 best-selling standing desk brand, with a reputation for high quality solutions at affordable prices.
- 2 motors fitted with SilentMotion™ technology inside a robust steel frame.
- Enhanced DIGITAL DISPLAY control panel with MEMORY SETTINGS
- Anti-Collision and Anti-Thermal protection
- Frame is extendable, no central metal beam necessary to improve stability at higher height.
- Powder coated steel in SILVER, BLACK or WHITE
- Excellent stability: reinforced steel frame, feet & arms
- Energy consumption for all Yo-Yo DESK PRO products is highly efficient and very low. When operating up/down it uses the same energy as a typical TV (i.e. 200 Watts) whilst in stand-by mode energy consumption is negligible (i.e. 0.1 Watt). Switched mode power supply
- Desktop is made of MFC core with melamine finish and square edge detail
- 5-Year warranty
|Height Adjustment||70 – 120cm (Frame only)|
|Maximum Load Capacity||100 kg (220lbs)|
|Control Switch||Basic up/down switch [upgrade option for Digital Display -3 memory settings]|
|Motors||2 Motors. Noise level less than 45dB|
|Speed||3.6 cm / sec|
|Frame Colour(s)||Silver, White and Black|
|Frame Finish||Steel - powder coated|
|Frame Arm Length||58.5cm|
|Frame Foot Length||7 x 7cm|
|Frame Width Adjustment Range||109 - 155cm|
|Height Adjustment Method||Electric|
|Voltage||Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 450VA; Output: 23V 13A|
|CE Compliance||EMC Directive 2014/30EU|
|Life||10000 (cycles at full rated load)|
- Standard delivery is 7 -12 days with a FREE INSTALLATION service. Items may arrive within 2 - 3 days if you select SELF-ASSEMBLY.
- Non-standard desktop colours or sizes will take 3 – 4 weeks.
- Bulk or project orders may require a longer delivery lead time. To be discussed and agreed separately.
- Our installation experts must operate SOCIALLY DISTANCED. After assembly of your desk they will demonstrate the user features.
- Our FRAME ONLY solutions may only be applied to existing desktops which have a minimum thickness of 18mm. They may not be made of resin or glass.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to dismantle & remove the old desk frame and IT equipment prior to the arrival of our installer. It is also your responsibility to REMOVE any desk which is being replaced, or we can quote separately for a removal service.
- Once a delivery appointment has been confirmed it may only be cancelled / rescheduled if you inform us 48 hours in advance.
- If cancelled within less than 48 hours of your time slot, we will have to charge £120 ex VAT rebooking fee.
- In the unlikely event any item arrives with a faults please inform us within 24 hours of receipt by email , with photographic evidence of the damage to make a valid claim.
- If our initial investigation does not resolve the matter within 48 hours we will collect the faulty item and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
- We currently offer an INSTALLATION SERVICE in UK, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria
- Standard delivery and installation service is to mainland UK and Ireland. Delivery & pricing to non-mainland locations is by application only.
- Customers based in other EU / EFTA countries may purchase FRAME ONLY solutions
- EFTA Countries (Bosnia, Iceland, Serbia, Liechtenstein, Norway & Switzerland) are obliged to pay an additional £25 charge for Final Customs Clearance and Transit. We will send you by email an additional invoice for this customs fee. This invoice must be paid before we dispatch your order.
Write your review