- We regard your privacy as very important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest.
- By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose, unless you ask us not to do so.
This website does not automatically capture or
store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about
visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site.
The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about visits:
- GEO locations of visitors used to access the site (NOT individual IP addresses).
- Internet browser and operating system statistics of computers used to access the site.
- Date and times of visits to the site.
- Pages visited on the site.
- Referral web addresses, for visits from other web sites.
- Address of search engines and search terms used, for visits from search engines.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We have no way of tracking this information to an individual, nor do we collect or analyse web visitor statistics about individuals. Information is used for generalised statistics only, so we can evaluate website use, in order to improve our services to our web visitors.
- This information is collected by our web server using cookies. If you disable cookies in your browser settings you may experience problems using this or other web sites. For example our system will not be able to remember your email address for future visits and may have problems processing your order. In order to reliably turn off tracking, you will need to use the "Do Not Track" settings in modern browsers such as Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 9 or Chrome. You may need to speak to your IT administrator to configure this.
- The web site does not store any passwords, PCI card details or confidential customer details using cookies.
- You will be asked for personal information if you wish to use our services, such as placing an order for goods, requesting a printed catalogue, setting up an account, requesting services including newsletters, web forums etc., or if you make a general enquiry or ask us to contact you.
- In each case we will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have told us you wish to use. We will not provide your information to any other organisation.
- Links within this site to other web sites outside of this organisation are not covered by this policy.
- Sit-Stand Trading Ltd. may also use such reviews in other promotional material and media for our advertising and promotional purposes.