£ 839.94 £ 699.95
FLYTTA 2 is a Extra Height solution with an adjustment range of: 64-130cm making it suitable for users up to 200cm (6' 7''). See also: Yo-Yo DESK PRO 2+.
- Robust steel frame extendable to multiple widths. (Silver, Raw Steel, White & Black)
- Powered by a Dual Motors (3-Step)
- Lift capacity of 100kg
- Soft touch up-down control switch included. Upgrade option to Digital Display with 4 Memory Settings available
- Energy efficient: switched mode power supply
- Port-holes (plastic) provided as standard, upgrade to metal grommets for added elegance
- 7-year warranty
IRELAND: we offer a reduced range of desktops and accessory options to ROI and Northern Ireland. Some colours / options may qualify for an additional surcharge (£100 ex VAT). Please contact us for details.
- 64cm-130cm Height Range
- Telescopic Extendible high grade steel frame (can be used with a variety of top sizes)
- Silver, black, white or raw steel frames
- Soft touch up-down switch
- Dual super quiet motors
- Available in 9 different top finishes
- 120kg Max load weight
- Next day delivery option
- 7-year warranty
|Height Adjustment||64 - 130cm (Frame only)|
|Maximum Load Capacity||120kg (175lbs)|
|Control Switch||Basic up/down switch [upgrade option for Digital Display -4 memory settings]|
|Motors||2 Motors. Noise level less than 50 dB|
|Speed||3.3 cm / sec|
|Frame Colour(s)||Silver, Black, White & Raw Steel|
|Frame Finish||Steel - powder coated|
|Frame Arm Length||54cm|
|Frame Foot Length||69cm|
|Frame Width Adjustment Range||115 - 174cm|
|Height Adjustment Method||Electric|
|Voltage||Input: AC 100-230V 50/60Hz 450VA; Output: 23V 13A|
|CE Compliance||Machine Directive 2006/42/EC. EMC Directive 2014/30EU|
|Life||10,000 (cycles at full rated load)|
- Standard delivery is 7 - 12 days with a FREE INSTALLATION service. Items may arrive within 3 - 4 days if you select SELF-ASSEMBLY.
- Desktops with a 70cm width only possible for standard delivery of 7 - 12 days with a FREE INSTALLATION.
- Non-standard desktop colours or sizes will take 3 – 4 weeks.
- Standard delivery and installation service is available on all products to mainland UK. However, the range of desktop options for IRELAND is limited and some colours and options will qualify for an additional surcharge of up to £100 ex VAT. Contact [email protected] for details.
- Bulk or project orders may require a longer delivery lead time. To be discussed and agreed separately.
- Our installation experts must operate SOCIALLY DISTANCED. After assembly of your desk they will demonstrate the user features.
- Our FRAME ONLY solutions may only be applied to existing desktops which have a minimum thickness of 18mm. They may not be made of resin or glass.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to dismantle & remove the old desk frame and IT equipment prior to the arrival of our installer. It is also your responsibility to REMOVE any desk which is being replaced, or we can quote separately for a removal service.
- We will issue a certificate of completion at the end of INSTALLATION SERVICE, afterwhich the sale is complete.
- Once an order has been confirmed it may not be changed or cancelled. Your purchase is a “customised order” and any change requests, if we are able to agree to them, will result in additional fees and surcharges eg Administration Surcharge (£50 ex VAT), Collection Fee (£60 ex VAT) and Redelivery Fee (£60).
- Once a delivery appointment has been confirmed it may only be cancelled / rescheduled if you inform us 48 hours in advance. If cancelled within less than 48 hours of your time slot, we will have to charge £60 ex VAT rebooking fee.
- It is not possible to cancel your order once it has been confirmed or delivered, unless you opted in for our FREE TRIAL offer (as confirmed on your invoice). Any changes to your order, once confirmed, will incur additional fees.
- Upon completion of the installation (or delivery) we ask customers to sign our "Certificate of Completion". In the unlikely event that any fault occurs, please inform us immediatly by email. We will require photographic evidence of the damage to process a valid claim.
- If after investigation we deem any fault(s) occurred our full responsability, we will collect the faulty item and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
- If you have requested a FREE TRIAL, you must inform us within 30 days of delivery and we will collect the item free of charge. Our terms and conditions state that any order which includes a voucher code or discount will not qualify for FREE TRIAL.
- We currently offer an INSTALLATION SERVICE in UK, Ireland and Germany.
- Delivery & pricing to non-mainland locations is by application only.
- Customers based in other EU / EFTA countries may purchase FRAME ONLY solutions
- EFTA Countries (Bosnia, Iceland, Serbia, Liechtenstein, Norway & Switzerland) are obliged to pay additional delivery fees and a £25 charge for Final Customs Clearance and Transit. We will send you by email an additional invoice for this customs fee. This invoice must be paid before we dispatch your order.