As low as £487.14 £405.95
- In Stock
LearnFit® functions as an adjustable sit-stand desk for students aged 12 – 18.
- Simple squeeze of a hand lever, kids can change from sitting to standing
- Height adjustable range: min. 74cm / max. 114cm
- A stand up desk encourages healthy behavior that leads to physical and academic improvements for kids
- Better metabolic health leads to more alertness and engagement
- Promotes good posture and helps burn additional calories throughout the day
- Each student can instantly and intuitively personalize the desk to his or her preferred height
- PrecisionHeight™ Technology lets students easily adjust the desk height for proper ergonomic head positioning, helping reduce neck strain from looking down at digital devices
- Paired with a counter-height stool, students can choose when to sit or stand throughout the day
- Includes student-friendly features: a hook to hang a backpack; cupholder, tablet slot and pencil tray integrated into the worksurface
- Greater student focus and engagement
- Casters easily roll LearnFit to reconfigure classrooms for small-group breakouts; quickly return to full classroom configuration when done
- One size fits all: Height adjustment range is designed for students ages 9 through adult
- Student desk height is easily changed by kids using the hand lever: No need for staff to make adjustments or reconfigure desk before, during or after school hours
- Ships in compact box and assembles in less than 60 seconds (no tools required)
- Strong, durable worksurface withstands abuse
- Safe and stable: Designed to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 standards
|Height Adjustment||74 - 114 cm|
|Maximum Load Capacity||7kg|
|Height Adjustment Method||Manual|
|Worksurface Dimensions||61 x 56cm|
|Base Footprint Dimensions||61 x 56cm|
- Standard delivery is 2 - 3 weeks. We charge an additional £60 ex VAT for INSTALLATION SERVICE.
- Lead times for larger orders may result in a longer delivery period and these will be advised separately.
- If in the unlikely event this item arrives with any faults please inform us within 24 hours of receipt by email and photographic evidence of the damaged item to make a valid claim.
- If our initial investigation does not resolve the matter within 48 hours we will collect the faulty item and either refund it or provide you with a replacement.
- If you have requested a FREE TRIAL, you must inform us within 30 days of delivery and we will collect the item free of charge. PLEASE NOTE our terms and conditions clearly state that any order which includes a voucher code or discount will not qualify for FREE TRIAL.
CANCELLATION / RE-SCHEDULING A DELIVERY
- Once an order has been confirmed it may not be changed or cancelled. Any change requests must be made by email and may result in additional fees and surcharges. You will be charged a Collection Fee (£16:50 ex VAT) and Redelivery Fee (£16.50).
- Ergotron and Variedesk products may only be returned if they arrived in damaged condition
- FINAL SALE - if outside UK
- May only be returned if they arrived in damaged condition